- Lightweight carbon fiber bonded to a precision 7075 alloy core
- Guaranteed straightness: ± .0015”
- 9-micron polished carbon finish
- Weight tolerance: ± 0.5 grains
Point: Easton ACE Stainless Steel Point
Nock: Easton G Nock
Pin : Easton ACE Pin
Vanes: AAE Plastic | Spin Wing | XS Wings | Spider Vanes | Feather
For arrow customisation, please add “Assemble Service” item into your cart. Kindly refer hyperlink below.
Assembly service (Arrow cut, vanes, nock & point assemble):
- Plastic Vanes
- Spin Vanes / XS wings / Spider Vanes
- Feather Vanes
1. Due to the barrel design of the A/C/E, the weight is an average grains-per-inch of a 29” shaft. Shaft weight is slightly heavier in the larger diameter center and lighter toward the tapered ends. One inch of shaft cut from the point end typically weighs 5-6 grains
2. Available as a special order only. Replaced with A/C/C -00 sizes.
3. Nominal O.D. at mid-point of shaft. Ends are smaller.
4. Recommended that no more than these lengths be cut from the front of the shaft.